REGISTRATION & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. The prospectus and registration form will cost Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable). This is available online and can be purchased by direct deposit or payment through demand draft made out to the school.
2. Admission is granted strictly on the merit of the child and availability of seats.
3. Applicants seeking admission must be accompanied by their parents or guardians responsible for his/her fees, regular attendance and conduct at the time of testing/interview.
4. The minimum eligible age for admission to pre Kindergarten is 3+ years as on 1st April of the academic year.
5. After registration, all students except for Pre KG will be tested below the standard to which admission is sought. Further details about the admission test and syllabus can be obtained from the Academy office and online during the announced admission period.
6. The decision of the school authority with regard to admission is FINAL.When admission is granted the following documents should be submitted with the filled application form:
1. Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
2. Photocopy of Transfer Certificate. If a student comes from a school outside the state of W.B., the certificate must be countersigned by the School Inspector of the state from which the student comes.
3. Medical Fitness Certificate from Doctor along with Immunization Certificate.
4. Photocopy of the last annual examination report card of the previous school.
5. Two recent passport-size photographs of the student.
6. Two recent passport-size photographs of the Parent/Guardian.
1. Parents/guardians can withdraw their child from the Academy after one month’s written notice to the school authority.
2. In case of transfer in the middle of the Scholastic Year, the Transfer Certificate and Progress Report (if applicable) will only be issued after all outstanding dues are cleared.
3. Fees once deposited are not refundable.
4. The Academy reserves the right to request withdrawal of any student if their conduct or academic performance is inconsistent with the standard of the school.